The student news site of Grand Junction High School

The Orange and Black Newspaper

The Orange and Black Newspaper

The Orange and Black Newspaper

Tiger Walk bricks for sale at GJHS

Tiger Families can donate to a monumental feature that will be at the new school forever
This+will+be+the+location+of+the+legacy+bricks+in+the+new+GJHS.+
This will be the location of the legacy bricks in the new GJHS.

Grand Junction High School has confirmed a new tiger walk will be added to the front of the new building.

This walk will consist of bricks that all together will spell out ‘Junction Tigers’. However, there is more than meets the eye with these bricks. If you go up close to them you can see donors’ names on them. 

The GJHS Booster Club is also organizing the new Tiger Walk.

Donors do not have to be currently attending the school. They can range from individuals, businesses, clubs, groups or graduating classes. The orange bricks cost $50 for three lines and the accent bricks cost $100 for six lines.

“So we have unlimited 4×8 size and there are about 100 of the 8×8 left,” GJHS secretary to the principal and Booster Club member Karen Provenza said.

If this article has convinced you to buy a brick, they are available online at www.GrandJunctionBooster.Com/TigerWalk