Danika’s Dos and Don’ts on Change:
March 23, 2018
- Changing your morals and values will happen as you get older and with experiences, it’s not a bad thing.
- Don’t change for another person.
- Your friends may change as high school goes on, that’s okay. Don’t force people to stay in your life that don’t want to.
- Our generation has changed immensely compared to 5, 10, 20, years ago but follow what you personally believe, don’t get so caught up in the typical things our generation does.
- You are going to most likely change your mind on career and college choices, that is perfectly okay, there’s no limit how many times you can change your mind.
- You can change your mind about being in a relationship at anytime. IT’S OKAY!
- Don’t’ change yourself for the wrong reasons. Stay true to what you believe in.
- Society is changing majorly, but don’t fall into things you don’t agree with or want to do.
- Everything is only going to change more as you get older.
- Change can be scary, but don’t be afraid of it. It can bring so many positives things.